Costume parties. We all love them, but who has time to shop for a specific costume? And who wants to wear those itchy polyester outfits that will just end up in the trash once the party ends? Here are some ideas of iconic women using items you already have (or need) in your closet. The easiest route is to dress up as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. While we we love everything about Audrey Hepburn’s style in Breakfast at Tiffany’s and even have our own suggestions on how to emulate her looks in this classic film, why not stand out from the crowd and try a little something different.
- Samantha from Bewitched. Our Carmel fit and flare dress, a hat and sparkly shoes.
- Minnie Mouse. The Diana Cocktail, a black or white tee and a colored shoe with bows.
- Morticia from The Addams Family. The Frances and Sophia ensemble, a pair of black tights and a wig just for fun.
- Jackie Kennedy. We have lots of suggestions on how to get Jackie Kennedy‘s First Lady Style – our Jackie dress, a pillbox hat and a pair of Roger Vivier pumps.
- Jackie O Lantern. Jackie’s style evolved over the year and while she was married to Aristotle Onassis she was best known for easy shift dresses like the Lawson, white jeans and tee shirts. Add some kitchy pumpkin earrings for a Halloween twist 😉
- Edie Sedgwick. Socialite, actress, model and one of Andy Warhol’s most famous muses. The Lawson works again, with fishnet or black tights, statement earrings and heavy eye makeup.
- Twiggy. The face of London’s Mod movement and namesake for our Lawson dress (neé Lesley Lawson), all you need is a pair of go-go boots and false lashes.