How to care for luxury garments
We only use the finest natural fabrics including silk linings. Properly caring for your garments will prolong their life.
WE RECOMMEND DRY CLEANING MOST SENZA TEMPO GARMENTS. PLEASE SEE THE CARE TAGS.
PLEASE REMIND YOUR DRY CLEANER TO PRESS THE GARMENTS LIGHTLY AND NEVER TO USE TOO HIGH OF HEAT. High heat will damage the fine fabrics.
Here are some tips on how to care for the clothing in between trips to the dry cleaner:
- We suggest lightly steaming your garments after each wear to refresh and release any dirt and oils.
- Here are some tips from Martha Stewart on spot cleaning silk clothing.
- Please always be careful when using any water on the items as it can cause the fabrics to fade.
- Use a dry sponge to remove deodorant marks.
- The Laundress also has a number of cleaning products and features tips on caring for dry clean only items at home. We are big fans of their Stain Solution to treat deodorant or perspiration stains on the inside of your garments.
DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Our goal is to create items that live in your closet forever and we will do our best to help you care for the garments.