In the pantheon of classic Hollywood-style icons, Natalie Wood is rarely included. But her style in films like Sex & the Single Girl and lesser-known roles like Penelope, one realizes she simply gets lost given all the focus on Audrey Hepburn’s style or Grace Kelly’s style. This blazer was inspired by her role from Sex & the Single Girl, where her costumes were designed by the legendary Edith Head.
Why we love it:
- This cropped jacket is formal enough to wear to work, yet comfortable and versatile enough in its style that you can wear it with a pair of jeans for an evening out.
- It’s the perfect addition for any woman trying to streamline her closet and adopt a more simplified uniform dressing approach to her workwear and business travel wardrobe.
- This item is part of the Senza Tempo Capsule Collection made from our signature Italian virgin wool twill, which is comfortable and travel-friendly. A quick steam or crease release spray is all it needs for a quick refresh. We are always adding to this collection of wardrobe essentials so that women can easily create their own capsule wardrobe.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Cropped blazer for work with a wider more open neckline and band collar.
- Bracelet sleeve with a split cuff that can be rolled back.
- Hidden pockets and single hook & eye closure at bust.
- Outer fabric is 94% Italian virgin wool, 4% polyamide, 2% elastane made in Italy. Lining is 100% silk in our custom blue paisley.
- This style has a boxy, 60s style fit. The shoulders are the most important measurement to consider when selecting your size, if your bust is on the border and you have broad shoulders we recommend sizing up.
- Please mind our size guide and remember do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Pair the Natalie with our Sophia skirt for a traditional suit or with jeans when you want a polished casual look.