- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Made to order:
- Delivery & Returns
Brigitte Bardot's sultry St. Tropez French style was the inspiration behind our tunic dress. The Riviera going 1970s Jet-Set favored long sleek lines, silk fabrics and simple silhouettes. This A-line tunic dress is our refined interpretation of the 70s Jet-Set style.
- This elegant tunic style dress will become your go-to for any occasion.
- You won't mind working 12-hour days in this dress, which fits like a glove yet feels like you are wearing pajamas since it’s lined with a stretch silk charmeuse — the same fabric your favorite pajamas is made from.
- The Brigitte is one of our most versatile dresses. It's workwear appropriate, but the breezy style has made it also one of our most popular vacation style dresses.
- Made of our luxurious signature virgin Italian wool twill. It has a light stretch and lined with a stretch silk charmeuse. The fabric is not only comfortable but forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the dress needs for a quick refresh.
- Knee-length A-line tunic dress with pockets.
- The stretch silk charmeuse lining ensures that the dress is not see-through.
- 3/4 length sleeves that can fit under most blazers so it can be worn in colder months.
- Outer fabric: Italian Virgin Wool 94%, 4% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. Lining: 95% Silk, 5% Lycra
- This style is fitted at the bodice (bust/sleeves/shoulders) and flows into an A-line skirt. If you are on the border in the bust or have broader shoulders, we recommend sizing up. Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Changing your shoes, necklace or scarf transforms the look of this dress making it the ideal travel companion when you need to pack light.
This item is available in sizes 0-14 made to order in onyx. Discounts do not apply to made-to-order items and they cannot be returned. Shipment is 4-8 weeks after the order is placed.
Please indicate desired size in the notes section of the order or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to confirm all details once we receive your order. If you have additional questions, please feel free to email us before you place your order.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.