Francois Hardy was the girl next door in 1960's France. A singer, songwriter, actress and fashion icon whose style almost every woman could relate to. She frequently wore tees and dresses with sleeves down to her elbow, most notably in the movie Grand Prix which inspired this tee.
Made from the ultra soft silk jersey, this relaxed style hits just above your hip and sleeves just above your elbow. The body is not oversized or fitted, but comfortably skims your body.
- Jewel neck
- Bound fold trim at hem, sleeves and neckline to create a polished finish
- Body hits at mid hip, sleeves just above the elbow
- Skims the body, it's not tight or oversized
- Made of mid-weight silk jersey
- Inside seams are sewn and finished with a 4-thread baby overlock for strength, to prevent fraying and to create a clean finish.
- Made in Los Angeles
The Francois can be paired with jeans for a more casual look, the Sophia pencil skirt or Diana A-line skirts when you are looking for a classic yet comfortable look for the office.
This style is made from an ultra soft silk jersey that offers superior drape without being flowing or tight. It has a relaxed fit, but is not oversized. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.