Carole Lombard might have been best known for her screwball comedies, but her wardrobe was anything but. She has been described as a free spirited tomboy, but her style was still ultra feminine even in pants.
Why we love it:
- Norman Norell was one of the first designers to promote the idea of evening pajamas for entertaining at home. It’s about stylish comfort
- The Carole is all you when you want something comfortable yet still chic.
- The charmeuse has been flipped so that the matte side of the silk is on the outside for greater versatility.
- It's casual wear for the woman tired of looking like she's always going to yoga.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Breezy, wide leg palazzo style lounge pants made in a mid-weight stretch silk charmeuse.
- 3 inch wide elastic waistband hugs your hips and for a sleeker fit.
- Sits low on hips, dips slightly lower in front.
- Wide cuff on bottom (4 inches) length is hemmed for flats on most women.
- Double stitched in the seat to reinforce the seam.
- If you are taller, or would like to wear the pants with heels please email us and we will send you the fabric to create a longer hem. The current contrast hem/cuff is 4" wide.
- This style is made from stretch silk charmeuse (light stretch for comfort).
- The founder is 5"5 and is wearing a size medium in the photos. She wears a size 6-8 in the Sophia skirt.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Style the onyx Carole pants for casual drinks in the city with the Jane tunic.
- The magnolia pants are perfect for the seaside as a beach cover up paired with an oversized men's shirt.
- When you want to feel like Jackie O in capri, pair it with our Francois top, a belt, sandals and oversized sunglasses.
- With your favorite chic slippers they are the perfect evening pajamas.
- They are the perfect set for frequent travelers who don't want to pack separate pajamas or loungewear. You won't look like you are wearing pajamas, but they are just as comfortable. The pants are hemmed for flats for most women. The silk is lightweight and takes up little room in your suitcase. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all you need for a quick refresh.