These wide-leg silk pants are true modern classics inspired by the 1920s-30s Hollywood star Carole Lombard. She was known for her screwball comedies and described as a free-spirited tomboy, but her style was ultra-feminine, minimalist and chic.
Why we love it:
- These silk palazzo pants are true modern luxury loungewear in that it's as versatile as it is chic. The charmeuse has been flipped so that the matte side of the silk is on the outside for greater versatility.
- This style is reminiscent of the beach pajamas popular after WWI as women started gaining more freedoms and wearing swishy wide-leg pants in stylish resort towns.
- The Carole silk lounge pants all you when you want something comfortable yet still chic.
- It's casual wear for the woman tired of looking like she's always going to yoga.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Breezy, wide-leg palazzo style lounge pants made in a mid-weight stretch silk charmeuse with a 4-inch cuff. 3-inch-wide elastic waistband hugs your hips and for a sleeker fit.
- Sits low on hips, dips slightly lower in front.
- Double-stitched in the seat to reinforce the seam.
- The founder is 5"5 and is wearing a size medium in the photos. She wears a size 6 in the Sophia skirt. These pants are hemmed to wear with flats for most women.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small. If you‚Äôd like a looser fit or to wear the pants higher on your waist, we recommend ordering one size up.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Style the onyx Carole pants for casual drinks in the city with the Jane tunic.
- The magnolia pants are perfect for the seaside as a beach cover-up paired with an oversized men's shirt.
- When you want to feel like Jackie O in Capri, pair it with our Francoise top, a belt, sandals, and oversized sunglasses.
- With your favorite chic slippers, these pants are the perfect evening pajamas for at-home entertaining.
Save 10% when you buy the Carole pants and Marilyn II ensemble. Use code: LOUNGEAROUND at checkout.