Clean lines. Simple styles. Always elegant. That’s what defines our Jackie line of shift dresses inspired by global style icon and former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy Onassis. The shift was one of her go-to styles throughout her life.
Why we love it:
- The best little black dress in my closet. That’s how our clients describe the Jackie II.
- It’s simple, chic, pairs with your favorite jacket or our Natalie if you want a coordinated look.
- Made from our signature virgin Italian wool twill perfect for women on the go.
- The fabric is not only comfortable, but forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the dress needs for a quick refresh.
Fit and construction details:
- There's nothing ordinary about our sleek, sophisticated take on the traditional shift dress.
- The princess seams in the bodice are tailored to follow your shape.
- Piping detail defines your waist.
- It's made of our signature virgin Italian wool with a touch of stretch and lined in our custom blue paisley silk habotai.
- Modest V-neck appropriate for the office.
- Hits just below the knee.
- Invisible zipper and hook & eye closure.
- It is cut to skim the body and should not be tight or loose, so please mind our size guide when selecting your size. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- It works as a cocktail dress when paired with your sparkliest heels.
- When worn with the Natalie jacket or your favorite blazer it’s the easiest way to look entirely polished without having to think too much.
Made to order:
This style is available in a range of colors in an English Wool Satin Gabardine (see color card). This style is also available in a range of traditional suiting materials such as super fine Super 120s Australian Wool or a Super 160s English Wool. A matching Natalie jacket can be created in any of these colors or fabrications.