Few know or realize that Audrey Hepburn was self conscious about her slight frame. She opted for styles with unique face framing necklines that accentuated her swan-like neck, which she viewed as her best feature. The color is a rich, deep navy. We named it Windsor Blue because it's the shade the Duke of Windsor chose for his suits because he felt it photographed better than black.
Why we love it:
- We expect more from our wardrobe and believe you should never have to sacrifice comfort for style or elegance — even when it comes to your tees.
- The mid-weight, ultra soft silk jersey makes the Audrey top one of the most versatile items in your wardrobe.
- The silk jersey can be worn all year round, layered and works in the office and out.
- This ultra-luxe fabric is comfortable and extremely forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the shirt needs for a quick refresh.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Silk jersey offers superior drape without being flowing or tight.
- Style skims the body and should not be tight or oversized.
- Hits at hip with three-quarter length slightly belled sleeves.
- The relaxed scoop neckline adds a retro touch and simple elegance. It can be easily stitched to create a more structured, retro finish as shown in one photo.
- Inside seams are sewn and finished with a 4-thread baby overlock for strength, to prevent fraying and to create a clean finish.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Pair it with the Sophia pencil skirt for a relaxed yet still office appropriate look, or the Carole pant if you are going for Jackie O in Capri.
- It works with jeans for running errands, or a ball skirt for a black-tie event.
- Draped scoop neckline gives the style an elegant 70s retro feel. Pair with your favorite hoops and wedges when you want to channel your inner Sharon Tate.
- Can be comfortably tucked in, or can be left out. Double fold band finishes the cuffs and sleeves for a polished look.
In the journal