Few know or realize that Audrey Hepburn was self conscious about her slight frame. She opted for styles with unique face framing necklines that accentuated her swan-like neck, which she viewed as her best feature.
Why we love it:
- We expect more from our wardrobe and believe you should never have to sacrifice comfort for style or elegance — even when it comes to your tees.
- The mid-weight, ultra soft silk jersey makes the Audrey one of the most versatile items in your wardrobe. It can be worn all year round, layered and works in the office and out.
- The silk jersey is not only comfortable, but extremely forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the shirt needs for a quick refresh.
- It’s versatility will help you reduce the number of items needed for any trip.
Fit notes and construction details:
- The style hits at the hip and can be comfortably tucked in, or left out.
- Double fold band finishes the cuffs and sleeves for a polished look.
- The relaxed rollover neckline finished by hand adds a retro touch and simple elegance.
- Silk jersey offers superior drape without being flowing or tight.
- Style skims the body and should not be tight or oversized.
- Three quarter length slightly belled sleeve.
- Inside seams are sewn and finished with a 4-thread baby overlock for strength, to prevent fraying and to create a clean finish.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Pair it with the Sophia pencil skirt for a relaxed yet still office appropriate look.
- It works with jeans for running errands, or a ball skirt for a black-tie event.
- Wide bateau neckline to showcase necklaces or scarves.
In the journal