Few know or realize that Audrey Hepburn was self conscious about her slight frame. She opted for styles with unique face framing necklines that accentuated her swan-like neck, which she viewed as her best feature.
Why we love it:
- We expect more from our wardrobe and believe you should never have to sacrifice comfort for style or elegance — even when it comes to your tees.
- The silk jersey can be worn all year round, layered and works in the office and out.
- This ultra-luxe fabric is comfortable and extremely forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the shirt needs for a quick refresh.
Fit notes and construction details:
- The mid-weight, ultra soft silk jersey makes the Audrey one of the most versatile items in your wardrobe.
- Silk jersey offers superior drape without being flowing or tight.
- Sleeveless style skims the body and should not be tight or oversized.
- The relaxed rollover neckline finished by hand adds a retro touch and simple elegance.
- Hits at top of hip.
- Inside seams are sewn and finished with a 4-thread baby overlock for strength, to prevent fraying and to create a clean finish.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Pair it with the Sophia pencil skirt for a relaxed yet still office appropriate look.
- It works with jeans for running errands, or a ball skirt for a black-tie event.
- Wide bateau neckline to showcase necklaces or scarves.
- Can be comfortably tucked in, or can be left out. Double fold band finishes the cuffs and sleeves for a polished look.
In the journal