Named for Grace Kelly's character in her last Hitchcock film, To Catch a Thief. The style was inspired by one of the most famous scenes with Cary Grant driving through the French Riviera.
Why we love it:
- Princess seams are rarely used in clothing today other than bridal because they are more complicated to fit and sew, but they give you a much more flattering fit because they skim and shape your body.
- We love ensembles because they give you the ease of a dress, but are far more versatile since the top can be paired with jeans, slacks or other skirts.
Fit notes and construction details:
- The Frances is a sleek sleeveless shell top with a delicate scallop detail at the hem and keyhole opening in the back.
- The princess seams are tailored to follow your shape and give a long slim line that skims your bodice.
- The top is made of our signature virgin Italian wool twill with a touch of stretch and lined in a scarlet silk habotai.
- Our signature virgin Italian wool twill with light stretch is not only comfortable, but forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the top needs for a quick refresh.
- It is cut to skim the body, so please mind your bust and waist measurements when you consult our size guide. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- The Frances pairs with our Sophia skirt to create an ensemble for days when you don't feel like wearing a suit. It gives you the ease of a dress, but flexibility of separates.
- The top is long enough to comfortably wear with jeans for after work hour outings if you need to change from the coordinating Sophia skirt.
- We also love it paired with our Diana Cocktail for special occasions with your sparkliest shoes.
Made to order:
This item will not be restocked, but can be ordered on a made to order basis. It is available in sizes 0-14 in onyx. Custom orders cannot be returned and ship 4-8 weeks after order is placed.
After you place your order indicate desired size in the notes section of the order or by emailing us at email@example.com
In the Journal: