- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- What is Deadstock fabric?
- Delivery & Returns
The photo of Suzy Parker along the Seine by Louise-Dahl Wolfe from 1953 is one of our favorite fashion photos, as is the Balenciaga tulip dress created almost a decade later. This tunic top draws inspiration from these two iconic styles to create a unique elegant casual wardrobe staple.
- The Suzy pullover top is made from a deadstock 100% cotton men’s shirting fabric that has a gorgeous silk-like texture that adds dimension to the style. The color looks icy blue to white depending on the light.
- This tunic style gives you the ease of a button-down shirt, but with cleaner lines since we left out the buttons.
- The overlapping petal-like side seam detail and split cuff add distinction without being fussy.
- 100% cotton tunic top. Deadstock fabric
- Modest V-neck and three-quarter length sleeves with split cuff.
- This style is meant to be fitted. It is not an oversized tunic. If you are on the border of sizes or if you want a looser fit, we recommend sizing up depending on your desired fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- This dressy tunic top can take you from the workweek to the weekend. You can style with jeans, casual shorts like our Kelly French Cotton Terry ones or for the office a pencil skirt like the Sophia.
- Deadstock is leftover fabric ordered by brands that overestimated their needs.
- We use several local suppliers in Los Angeles who carry overstock fabric. This strategy prevents us from creating additional waste in the form of excess fabric.
- It also helps lower our carbon footprint as these suppliers are within walking distance of our atelier.
- It also means this style cannot be re-stocked in this fabric once the supply we purchased runs out.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.