"Style: all those who have it share one thing — originality." Named for legendary fashion editor, Diana Vreeland. Our simple and classic A-line pleated skirt with pockets is made with maximum versatility in mind. You'll never have to worry about what to wear when you need to go from day to night.
Why we love it:
- It's the skirt every woman who wants to trim down their closet needs. Easily worn for day or as a cocktail skirt depending on how you accessorize it.
- It's the perfect skirt for busy professional women who need clothing to keep up with their lifestyle.
- Made from an ultra-luxe and ultra-durable silk wool, which was Jackie Kennedy's favorite fabric during her White House years. The fabric holds its shape and is naturally wrinkle-resistant.
- Hidden side seam pockets comfortably hold an iPhone Plus for days when you are on the go.
Fit notes and construction details:
- A-line knee-length pleated skirt with pockets.
- Faced waistband with piping detail provides a smooth, tailored finish.
- The scarlet red 100% silk lining and couture style lace detailing covering the inside of the hem provide a shocking contrast to the luxe silk-wool outer fabric.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.
- Styled with heels and a jacket for the office, or the Marilyn tee and flats for casual Fridays in more formal offices.
- When paired with a button-down shirt knotted at the waist and sandals, you have the perfect Saturday errands to brunch look.
Made to order:
This item will not be restocked in its current fabric, but can be ordered on a made-to-order basis. It is available in sizes 0-14 in a range of colors in silk wool or silk cotton. Custom orders cannot be returned and ship 4-8 weeks after order is placed.
After you place your order indicate desired size in the notes section of the order or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.