Former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy’s style is practically synonymous with all-American elegance. The shift dress was one of her go-to silhouettes and inspiration for our Jackie style shift and sheath dresses.
Why we love it:
- Every woman needs the perfect red power dress, the vintage-inspired design makes our Jackie style a true modern classic.
- The princess seams start over the bust to ensure a true 60s style fit, and figure-flattering shape.
- Made from an ultra-luxe and ultra-durable silk wool, which was Jackie Kennedy’s favorite fabric during her White House years often known as alaskine. The fabric holds its shape and is naturally wrinkle-resistant.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Shift dress with vintage 60s princess seams that nip slightly in at your waist to skim your body and give shape to the dress.
- Couture-inspired lace detail finishes the inside of the hem.
- Rollover neck detail, open in the back.
- Blind hem sewn by hand.
- Invisible back zip with hook & eye closure.
- 100% silk lining in blush pink.
- This style is made from silk-wool and does not contain any stretch materials. The bodice and waist are fitted, so please mind our size guide when selecting your size. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small. If you are on the border of sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.