Grace Kelly’s casual style from a photo of her in the Hollywood Hills inspired this elegant hoodie pullover. The vintage style of this dressy sweatshirt was common when clothing was more versatile because of its expense — along with the formality of society. It was a time before athleisure and when even casualwear was elegant. We wanted to create a pullover top that reminiscent of this more refined era of clothing.
Why we love it:
- This pullover hoodie is perfect for women looking for comfort, but are tired of always looking like they are headed to a workout class.
- It has a retro California casual style that’s equally elegant and cool.
- The Grace II has the practicality of your favorite light-weight sweatshirt with added versatility as the funnel neck can be pulled up or worn folded over.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Vintage-inspired elegant hoodie.
- Funnel neck.
- 3/4 length sleeves.
- Hits the top of the hip. The style is meant to fit and is not oversized. If you want a looser size, please order one size up.
- French Terry made of 48% Micro-modal, 48% Supima Cotton, 4% Spandex milled in Los Angeles. Supima cotton is one of the finest and strongest types of cotton grown only in California.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Pair the Grace II with the matching Kelly shorts, jeans or your favorite skirt.