Jane Birkin's style defined 60s French style — effortlessly cool and impossibly chic without ever seeming to try. She always captured the bohemian spirit while still maintaining that ultra-chic, timeless French style.
Why we love it:
- We love the comfort of a tunic, but they often skew too bohemian for our taste. This top is our refined take on this wardrobe staple ‚Äî a style many women consider a resort wear staple.
- The Jane II tunic top is made from an ultra-soft and lightweight silk crepe de chine and trimmed with a white silk twill.
- This is a travel-friendly item. A quick steam or spray of wrinkle release spray is all the top needs for a quick refresh.
- V-neck silk tunic top.
- Bracelet sleeve with split cuff.
- Hits at the hip.
- The tunic is loose, but not oversized and there is no stretch in the fabric.
- If you would like a more relaxed fit, please order one size up from the size guide. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- The Jane is light enough to be worn comfortably under our Natalie jacket or most blazers as pictured.
- The Jane II works just as well with jeans for all your weekend plans.
- Paired with our Carole pants and sandals, it's the perfect resort wear outfit or beach pajamas. Swap sandals for a pair of chic slippers and the set can be worn as evening pajamas for an evening entertaining at home.