Claire McCardell was one of the first modern designers to promote the idea of a capsule wardrobe, which often meant creating coordinated ensembles in the same fabrics — one of Senza Tempo’s key design philosophies. Claire was a pioneer of American sportswear and a major influence on how we think of American fashion. We created the Kelly shorts to match our Grace II vintage-style elegant hoodie.
Why we love it:
- The Kelly shorts are simple, comfortable, and flattering.
- These have a higher rise and should fit at your natural waist, while the wider waistband prevents the dreaded muffin top.
- Loose leg opening for a relaxed fit.
Fit notes and construction details:
- French terry casual shorts
- Hits just above mid-thigh.
- 2-inch elastic waistband.
- 48% Micro-modal, 48% Supima Cotton, 4% Spandex milled in Los Angeles. Supima cotton is one of the finest and strongest types of cotton grown only in California.
- Style is designed to be relaxed, but not oversized. Order one size up if you want to wear lower on your hips or if you want a looser fit.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Pair the Grace II pullover or Suzy tunic for an elegant, casual look.
Save 10% when you buy the Grace II and Kelly ensemble. Use code: GRACEKELLY at checkout.