- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Delivery & Returns
Marilyn Monroe is best known for glamorous, bombshell style. Off-screen she had a more minimalist style and was most comfortable in a tee shirt and barefoot. The founder designed the Marilyn tees because she was tired of having her cotton tees quickly wear out and get holes in them after only a few wears. Silk has the tensile strength of steel. It's not only stronger than cotton but more versatile in that it can go from day to night in the way a cotton tee shirt cannot.
The Marilyn was featured in Fast Company as a way to reduce plastic in your life.
- The perfect tee is the basis of every capsule wardrobe. When it comes to buying timeless investment pieces for your wardrobe, our silk tee shirts are one of the most versatile items we make and a capsule wardrobe essential.
- The luster of the silk elevates the look making it more versatile than a simple cotton tee shirt. It will take you from the workday to the weekend with ease.
- Our silk tee shirts are the perfect addition to any travel-friendly capsule wardrobe. A quick steam or crease release spray is all the shirt needs for a quick refresh.
- The seasonless mid-weight silk jersey can be worn all year round, layered under blazers or sweaters. It's perfect to wear to work, or for when you are looking for an elegant casual top.
- 95% silk charmeuse, 5% Lycra
- Double fold bands at the hem, sleeves, and neckline create a polished finish.
- This style is slightly more fitted than our original Marilyn but is still forgiving in the waist.
- High bateau neckline.
- This relaxed hits just above the hip and is slightly more fitted than our Marilyn or Francoise tees.
- We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small. If you are on the border of sizes or if you have wider shoulders, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Inside seams are sewn and finished with a 4-thread baby overlock for strength, to prevent fraying and to create a clean finish.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Save 10% when you buy the Carole pants and Marilyn II ensemble. Use code: LOUNGEAROUND at checkout.
- Like our Francoise tee, the Marilyn works for any occasion.
- It can be paired with jeans for a more casual look, the Sophia pencil skirt or Diana A-line skirts when you are looking for a classic yet comfortable look for the office.
This style can be hand washed if you are interested in reducing your dry cleaning. We have tested it with The Laundress products and instructions can be found in the Care section of our website.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.