- Classic “New Look” inspired fit and flare
- Piping detail at waist
- Jewel neckline
- Side-seam pockets
- 2 inverted pleats give shape to skirt
- Side darts provide shape to bodice
- Faced hem with inside lace detail
- Invisible back zip with hook & eye closure
- Length can be found in the DETAILS tab
“It’s such a new look!” exclaimed Bazaar Editor-in-Chief, Carmel Snow, about Christian Dior’s debut collection. The hourglass silhouette returned femininity to women’s clothing in the post WWII era and launched a global fashion revolution.
The Carmel is a classic, fit and flare dress with piping detail at the waist and hidden side seam pockets. Pair with a jacket and pearls for day, or stilettos with a little sparkle for an evening look. Made of silk-wool outer, silk habatoi lining in scarlet and lace detail on the inside hem. Made in L.A.
We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small. If you are in doubt, check out our size guide in the tab below. Key measurements for this style: bust and waist. Still not sure? Email us or text us at 843.779.8758