No products in the cart.
“It’s such a new look!” exclaimed Bazaar Editor-in-Chief, Carmel Snow, about Christian Dior’s debut collection. The hourglass silhouette returned femininity to women’s clothing in the post WWII era and launched a global fashion revolution.
The Carmel is a classic, fit and flare dress with piping detail at the waist and hidden side seam pockets. Pair with a jacket and pearls for day, or stilettos with a little sparkle for an evening look. Made of silk-wool outer, silk habatoi lining in scarlet and lace detail on the inside hem. Made in L.A.
Need help with your size or how to style this item? Email us or text us at 843.779.8758
- Classic “New Look” inspired fit and flare
- Piping detail at waist
- Jewel neckline
- Side-seam pockets
- 2 inverted pleats give shape to skirt
- Side darts provide shape to bodice
- Faced hem with inside lace detail
- Invisible back zip with hook & eye closure
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12,
• U.S. size 6 dress falls approximately 36.75″ inches from HPS.
• Outer: 69% Wool, 31% Silk. Lining: 100% Silk Habotai.
• MADE IN LOS ANGELES
• Dry clean only
• Style number: CSP161
To determine your size take measurements of the following areas: Bust: around the fullest part of your chest Natural Waist: slimmest part of your natural waist Hip: around your hips at the top of your legs
View our delivery and return information here