Wool A-Line Skirt — The Ali
- Product Details
- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Delivery & Returns
Ali McGraw's style from the romantic tragedy, Lovestory, inspired our classic A-line skirt. Her iconic style is the preppy version of 60s mod fashion and resonates with women still today.
- This A-line skirt with pockets is not as fitted as our Sophia pencil skirt or full as our Diana fit and flare skirts. It lies somewhere between, whose style is as all-American as its inspiration.
- This item is part of the Senza Tempo Capsule Collection made from our signature Italian virgin wool twill, which is comfortable and travel-friendly as it's forgiving when it comes to wrinkles. A quick steam or crease release spray is all it needs for a quick refresh. We are always adding to this collection of wardrobe essentials to help women easily create a capsule wardrobe.
- Black knee-length A-line skirt with pockets hidden in the side seam.
- Piping at the waist is covered in our custom blue silk paisley print.
- Darts at the waist help shape the style for a better fit.
- Blind hem finished by hand.
- Outer fabric is 94% Italian virgin wool, 4% polyamide, 2% elastane made in Italy. Lining is 100% silk in our custom blue paisley.
- This style sits lower on the waist and eases out into an A-line, so please mind your waist and hip measurements when consulting our size guide. If you are on the border of sizes, we recommend sizing up. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- The Ali can be paired with our Frances top or Natalie jacket.
- The slight A-line shape and length make this skirt one of our most versatile styles and works with flats, tall boots, or heels.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.