Named for French film actress Brigitte Bardot, who retired in 1973 to St. Tropez.The 1970s jet-set favored long sleek lines, silky fabrics and simple styles. The Brigitte is an elegant tunic dress you'll never want to take off.
Why we love it:
- You won't mind working 12 hour days in this dress, which fits like a glove yet feels like you are wearing pajamas.
- The Brigitte is one of our most versatile dresses. It's office appropriate, but the breezy style has made it also one of our most popular vacation styles.
- Made of our luxurious signature virgin Italian wool twill with light stretch and lined with a stretch silk charmeuse. The fabric is not only comfortable, but forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the dress needs for a quick refresh.
Fit notes and construction details:
- A-line tunic style dress that hits at the knee.
- The stretch charmeuse lining ensures that the dress is not see through even though it is a creamy magnolia.
- 3/4 length sleeves that can fit under most blazers.
- Modest V neck appropriate for the office.
- Hidden side-seam pockets.
- This style is fitted at the bodice (bust/sleeves/shoulders) and flows into an A-line skirt. Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Changing your shoes, necklace or scarf transforms the look of this dress making it the ideal travel companion when you need to pack light.
Made to order:
This item is available in sizes 0-14 made to order in black. Made to order items cannot be returned and ships 4-8 weeks after order is placed.
Please indicate desired size in the notes section of the order or by emailing us at email@example.com.
In the Journal: