1970s Halston is the ultimate in chic loungewear. His attention to tailoring and fabric choices meant styles were comfortable, but never looked sloppy. That was our inspiration when we wanted to create the perfect luxury sweatsuit. The Claire II pant is our tailored take on the loungewear wardrobe staple.
Why we love it:
- These pants have a high rise and should fit at your natural waist like a pair of work slacks, only these have a two inch elastic waist band for stretch and comfort.
- We took one of our favorite luxury finishing techniques to cover the seams — a standard in couture tailoring — and is applied it to both the Veruschka and Claire II ensemble to elevate the look of our sweatsuit.
- We also love how the cotton French terry is the most perfect navy blue, the color that looks perfect brand new and will acquire a patina with every wash and look better over time.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Wide leg pants flatters most body types as it creates an elongated leg.
- Four inch split cuff at the hem.
- Style is designed to be relaxed, but not oversized. Order one size up if you want to wear lower on your hips.
- 100 % cotton French terry.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- This style matches the Veruschka kimono cardigan and is shown with the Marilyn II silk jersey tee.
- Machine wash cold on delicate cycle to help preserve the look of the fabric over time.
- Tumble dry low.
Save 10% when you buy the Claire II and Veruschka ensemble with code FRENCHNAVY.
In the Journal: