"Style: all those who have it share one thing — originality." Named for legendary fashion editor, Diana Vreeland. Our simple and classic a-line skirt is made with maximum versatility in mind. You'll never have to worry about what to wear when you need to go from day to night.
Why we love it:
- It’s the skirt every woman who wants to trim down their closet needs. It does it all — dresses up or down depending on how you accessorize it.
- It’s made from an ultra-luxe and ultra durable silk wool, which was Jackie Kennedy’s favorite fabric during her White House years. The fabric holds its shape and is naturally wrinkle resistant.
- Hidden side seam pockets comfortably hold and iPhone Plus for days when you are on the go.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Faced waistband with piping detail provides a smooth, tailored finish.
- Two inverted pleats create the A-line shape.
- The scarlet red silk habotai lining and lace detailing on the inside of the hem provide a shocking contrast to the luxe silk-wool outer fabric.
- This style has more volume than our Diana version.
- This style is made from silk-wool and does not contain any stretch materials.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider that we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.
- Styled with heels and a jacket for the office, or the Marilyn tee and flats for casual Fridays in more formal offices
- When paired a button down shirt knotted at the waist and sandals, you have the perfect Saturday errands to brunch look.
In the journal:
Made to order:
This item will not be restocked in its current form, but can be ordered on a bespoke basis. It is available in sizes 0-14 in a range of colors in silk wool or silk cotton. Bespoke orders cannot be returned and ship 4-8 weeks after order is placed.
After you place your order indicate desired size in the notes section of the order or by emailing us at email@example.com.