Inspiration: Vintage style “hoodie” inspired by Grace Kelly in the Hollywood Hills in 1955. Read more in our Journal > Why we love it: This style is perfect for women looking for comfort, but are tired of always looking...Read more
Why we love it:
- This style is perfect for women looking for comfort, but are tired of always looking like they are headed to a workout class.
- The Grace II pullover has the practicality of your favorite light-weight sweatshirt, it’s just a little more versatile.
- The funnel neck can be pulled up over your head when you need a little warmth, folded over to create a traditional turtleneck or left relaxed to create a thicker cowl-neck when you don’t want to wear a scarf.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Oversized funnel neck pullover for added versatility.
- French Terry 48% Micro-modal, 48% Supima Cotton, 4% Spandex
- 3/4 length sleeves.
- Hits mid hip.
- This is a natural, undyed fabric it is not pure white, but slightly off-white.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Supima cotton is one of the finest and strongest cottons, grown only in California.
Save 10% when you buy the Grace II and Kelly ensemble. Use code: GRACEKELLY at checkout.
- Pair the Grace II with the matching Kelly shorts, jeans or your favorite casual skirt.