Former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’ style is practically synonymous with ladylike and sartorial grace. The shift dress was one of her go-to silhouettes.
The Jackie is a classic straight shift dress with a roll-over neck detail in a power red for modern women who are in charge. A straight silhouette that nips in slightly at the waist. The princess seams start over the bust to ensure a true 60s style fit and form-flattering shape. In a vibrant ruby silk-wool, it's the only boardroom-to-after hours fête dress you'll need. Lined with silk habotai in blush pink and trimmed with lace on the inside of the hem.
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.
- Fitted shift silhouette
- Vintage 60s princess seams skim your body and give shape to the dress
- Rollover neck detail, open in the back
- Lace detail on inside hem
- Blind hem finished by hand
- Invisible back zip with hook & eye closure