Former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’ style is practically synonymous with ladylike and sartorial grace. The shift dress was one of her go-to silhouettes.
Why we love it:
- Every woman needs the perfect red power dress, ours adds a touch of classic elegance.
- The princess seams start over the bust to ensure a true 60s style fit and form-flattering shape.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Fitted shift silhouette that nips slightly at the waist, it’s made from a vintage inspired scarlet silk-wool and lined in a petal pink silk habotai.
- Vintage 60s princess seams skim your body and give shape to the dress.
- Retro rollover neck detail, open in the back.
- Lace detail on inside to finish the hem.
- Blind hem sewn by hand.
- Invisible back zip with hook & eye closure.
- This style is made from silk-wool and does not contain any stretch materials. The bodice and waist are fitted, so please mind our size guide when selecting your size. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.
In the journal: