Claire McCardell was one of the first modern designers to promote the idea of a capsule wardrobe, which often meant creating coordinated ensembles. We created the Kelly shorts to pair with our Grace II vintage style hoodie.
Why we love it:
- Simple, comfortable and flattering.
- These have a higher rise and should fit at your natural waist, while the wider waistband prevents the dreaded muffin top.
- Loose leg opening for a relaxed fit.
Fit notes and construction details:
- 2 inch elastic waistband.
- French Terry 48% Micro-modal, 48% Supima Cotton, 4% Spandex.
- Hits just above mid-thigh.
- This is a natural, undyed fabric it is not pure white, but slightly off-white.
- Style is designed to be relaxed, but not oversized. Order one size up if you want to wear lower on your hips.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Email us or send us a chat if you have questions about your size
- Supima cotton is one of the finest and strongest cottons, grown only in California.
Save 10% when you buy the Grace II and Kelly ensemble. Use code: GRACEKELLY at checkout.
- Pair the Grace II pullover or Suzy tunic for a casual chic look.