A-line Dress with Pockets — The Lawson
- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Delivery & Returns
Gamine supermodel Twiggy, neé Lesley Lawson, was face of London's swinging Mod sixties and inspiration behind our mod-style dress. The A-line silhouette was first introduced by YSL in his 1958 collection for Christian Dior, but later designers pared down the styles to create the minimalist, modern classic styles we associate with 1960s Mod fashion icons like Twiggy.
- If we had to pick one word to describe the Lawson shift dress's ease. The A-line shape of the Lawson is forgiving and comfortable, but the crisp clean lines keep the iconic style supremely elegant.
- It's the perfect black dress to wear to work and can be worn for an evening out with a quick swap of your accessories.
- And who doesn't love a cocktail dress with pockets? The hidden side seam pockets comfortably hold an iPhone Plus without ruining the line.
- The outer fabric is a lustrous silk-wool which is as luxurious as it is versatile. It elevates the even most simple design, which is probably why it was Jackie Kennedy's go-to fabric during her White House years.
- A-line shift dress with pockets.
- Invisible back zip with hook & eye closure.
- Lined with 100% silk in scarlet red. This style does not contain any stretch materials.
- Please mind our size guide when selecting your size. If your bust is on the border or if you have wider shoulders, we recommend sizing up. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- You can change up the look of this dress by adding the Coco or Jackie removable collar, an accessory common in 1960s haute couture.
- The Lawson dress works as a cocktail dress with heels as pictured, but it can be worn with ballet flats or sandals for a more casual look.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.