Luxe Finish Long Sleeve Silk T Shirt — The Marilyn III
- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Delivery & Returns
Marilyn Monroe is best known for ultra-glam, bombshell style. Off-screen she was most comfortable in a tee shirt and barefoot.
The founder created the Marilyn tees because she was tired of having her cotton tees wear out and get holes in them after only a few wears. Silk has the tensile strength of steel, thus it‚Äôs more durable.
- The perfect tee is what we all need, but it can so hard to find.
- The luster of the silk elevates the look making it more versatile than your regular cotton tee shirt. It will take you from the workday to the weekend with ease.
- Frequent travelers know how hard it is to find items that are stylish, elegant, and that pack well. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the top needs for a quick refresh.
- The Marilyn was featured in Fast Company as a way to reduce plastic in your life and can be hand washed (we've tested it with The Laundress products.)
- 100% silk jersey tee shirt.
- The silk jersey has a natural stretch due to the weave of the fabric.
- Double fold bands at the hem and neckline create a polished finish.
- Three-quarter length sleeve with 3-inch split cuff detail.
- This relaxed style hits mid-hip. The body is not oversized or fitted, but comfortably skims your body. It has the same body and fit as the Francoise and Marilyn III.
- It has a relaxed fit but is not oversized. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small. If you are on the border of sizes or if you have wider shoulders, we recommend sizing up for the best fit.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Inside seams are sewn and finished with a 4-thread baby overlock for strength, to prevent fraying and to create a clean finish.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Like our Francois tee, the Marilyn works for any occasion.
- It can be paired with jeans for a more casual look, the Sophia pencil skirt or Diana A-line skirts when you are looking for a classic yet comfortable look for the office.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.