- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- What is deadstock fabric?
- Delivery & Returns
Clothes like music can transport us. The photo of Marisa Berenson from 1967 by Henry Clarke in a gold caftan by Tina Lesser in Sardinia inspired this more refined, less elaborate caftan that's part of our flexible four-piece Studio 54 inspired loungewear capsule wardrobe.
- V-neckline suits various body types.
- Midi style gives you the flexibility to wear it with flats or heels.
- The heavier weight of this unique deadstock micromodal fabric is as unusual as it is luxurious and is the best substitute we've found for silk jersey, but easier to care for in that it's machine washable. It's perfect for days when you want to wear your pajamas all day, but can't.
- Tunic style midi dress.
- Side slits hit above the knee for ease of movement.
- Three-quarter sleeve with split cuff on the outside of the sleeve.
- Style is designed to be relaxed, but not oversized. Order one size up if you want a looser fit, though the fabric has plenty of stretch for comfort.
- 92% Micromodal, 8% Spandex. Deadstock fabric.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- A belt or scarf tied around the waist is a great way to add a little polish to this style or a long strand of pearls. Style it with long set of beads and a headscarf for a retro 1970s look.
- Micromodal should be washed on the delicate cycle in cold water only. Use a detergent formulated for delicates and placing the items in a mesh bag while washing will help the fabric wear better over time.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to air dry.
- Deadstock is leftover fabric ordered by brands that overestimated their needs.
- We use several local suppliers in Los Angeles who carry overstock fabric. This strategy prevents us from creating additional waste in the form of excess fabric.
- It also helps lower our carbon footprint as these suppliers are within walking distance of our atelier.
- It also means this style cannot be restocked in this particular color and fabric once the supply we purchased runs out.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.