Natalie Wood is one of the most underestimated style icons in Hollywood. She's never the first style icon most women think of, but she should be in the pantheon like a good jacket.
Why we love it:
- This jacket is the one every executive woman on the go needs.
- It's formal enough for the most high powered meetings, yet comfortable enough that you can wear it with a pair of jeans for a night out.
- Our signature virgin Italian wool packs beautifully and resists wrinkles, so even wearing it for a full day you still look as fresh as when you left in the morning. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the jacket needs for a quick refresh.
Fit notes and construction details:
- Retro boxy 60s shape with wide banded collar.
- Bracelet sleeve with split cuff that can be rolled back.
- Hidden pockets and single hook & eye closure at bust.
- Made of our signature Italian virgin wool with a touch of stretch and lined in our custom blue paisley silk habotai.
- This style should simply skim the body and the shoulders are the most important measurement to consider when selecting your size.
- Please mind our size guide and remember do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Pair the Natalie with our Sophia skirt for a traditional suit or with jeans when you want a polished casual look.
- This jacket also coordinates with our Ali skirt and Jackie II dress.
Made to order:
The Natalie can be created in a range of colors in an English Wool Satin Gabardine or more traditional bespoke suiting materials, such as a Superfine 120s Australian Wool or Superfine 160s English Wool.
Please indicate your size, color and desired lining color in the notes section of the order.