"A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view." Italian screen siren Sophia Loren inspired our pencil skirt embodying our ethos of creating clothing that's subtly sexy and always elegant.
Why we love it:
- The Sophia is the wardrobe staple every woman needs along with the right pair of jeans and simplicity at its finest.
- Made of our signature virgin Italian wool with a touch of stretch —a fabric that is not only comfortable, but forgiving when it comes to wrinkles from wear and packing. A quick steam or wrinkle release spray is all the skirt needs for a quick refresh.
Fit notes and construction details:
- The slim shape hugs your body and extends just over your knee.
- Invisible waistband with inside facing for a smooth, clean finish and lined with scarlet silk habotai.
- Slim fit that nips in slightly at knee.
- Darts at waist to give shape.
- Invisible zipper and blind hem.
- It is cut to be fitted, so please mind our size guide when selecting your size. If you are on the border of sizes, we recommend sizing up. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might consider we run small.
- Email us or send us a text if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Made in Los Angeles
- We pair it with any of our tops for the office. Swapping your simple heels for splashy stilettos helps you transition the skirt to a more evening appropriate look.
- The Frances top coordinates as an ensemble for days when you don't feel like wearing a suit. The Natalie jacket is made from the same fabric for when you do need a proper suit.