- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Delivery & Returns
The model Veruschka was one of Diana Vreeland's most frequently used models who produced some of the most iconic from the 1960s and 1970s. One of the most famous photoshoots, referred to as "the most epic fashion story" was photographed by Richard Avedon in the winter of 1966 in Japan with editor Polly Mellen. This iconic shoot inspired our kimono-style cardigan sweatshirt.
- We love kimonos for their ease, and the Veruschka is an elegant sweatshirt whose design includes a few updates for busy, modern lifestyles: the sleeve is loose enough to layer with a tee shirt or sweater without feeling bulky, the shawl collar can be pulled up for chilly flights and it has hidden side seam pockets.
- The midweight cotton French terry will better span the seasons.
- It's perfect for those who have grown weary of the usual athleisure style jackets but don't want to give up comfort for style.
- 100% cotton French terry. Deadstock fabric.
- Piping covers the inside seams to incorporate high-end tailored details.
- Bell-shaped full-length sleeve with a cuff that can be rolled back for utility.
- Longer style that covers the bum in the back with flattering curved hem in front.
- Email us or send us a text for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Save 10% when you buy the Claire II and Veruschka ensemble with code FRENCHNAVY.
- This style matches the Claire I pants and is shown with the Marilyn III silk jersey tee.
- Style is meant to be worn open but can be worn with a belt or scarf. A tailor could add toggle or frog closures. Email us for additional help on how to customize.
- Machine wash cold. Using a detergent formulated for delicates or dark fabrics on the delicate cycle will help preserve the look of the fabric over time.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.