- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- What is deadstock fabric?
- Delivery & Returns
Claire McCardell was one of the first modern designers to promote the idea of a capsule wardrobe, which often meant creating coordinated ensembles in the same fabrics — one of Senza Tempo's key design philosophies. Claire was a pioneer of american sportswear and a major influence on how we think of American fashion. Her Flexible Five Piece Wardrobe was a series of items in the same fabrics that could be worn together as an ensemble or as separates. The Claire I pants are part of our Studio 54 Capsule Collection.
- Evening pajamas were a form of luxury loungewear made popular by designers like Halston and Norman Norrell especially in the 1970s to wear for at home entertaining.
- Whether you are working from home or lounging on the beach, the Claire I wide-leg pants you'll be comfortable and chic.
- The wider leg flatters most body shapes and elongates the leg.
- The heavier weight of this unique deadstock micromodal fabric is as unusual as it is luxurious and is the best substitute we've found for silk jersey, but easier to care for in that it's machine washable. It's perfect for days when you want to wear your pajamas all day, but can't.
- Wide leg lounge pants.
- 92% Micromodal, 8% Spandex. Deadstock.
- These have a higher rise and should fit at your natural waist, and a two-inch elastic waistband prevents the dreaded muffin top.
- This style is designed to be relaxed, but not oversized. Order one size up if you want to wear lower on your hips.
- Loose leg opening for a relaxed fit with a 4 inch split cuff at hem creates a swishy flow when you walk.
- Micromodal is a breathable fabric made from Beech trees. We think its softness feels like a gentle hug.
- Email us for additional sizing help.
- Size Guide >
- Made in Los Angeles.
- Save 10% when you use the code STUDIO 54 when you buy two or more items from the micromodal collection.
- Micromodal should be washed on the delicate cycle in cold water only. Use a detergent formulated for delicates and placing the items in a mesh bag while washing will help the fabric wear better over time.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to air dry.
- Deadstock is leftover fabric ordered by brands that overestimated their needs.
- We use several local suppliers in Los Angeles who carry overstock fabric. This strategy prevents us from creating additional waste in the form of excess fabric.
- It also helps lower our carbon footprint as these suppliers are within walking distance of our atelier.
- It also means this style cannot be re-stocked in this particular color and fabric once the supply we purchased runs out.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.