- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Made to order:
- Delivery & Returns
"Style: all those who have it share one thing — originality." Named for legendary fashion editor, Diana Vreeland. Our simple and classic a-line pleated skirt with hidden pockets is made with maximum versatility in mind. You'll never have to worry about what to wear when you need to go from day to night.
- It's the skirt every woman who wants to trim down their closet needs. Easily worn for day or as a cocktail skirt depending on how you accessorize it.
- It's the perfect black workwear skirt for busy professional women who need clothing to keep up with their lifestyle.
- Made from an ultra-luxe and ultra-durable silk wool, which was Jackie Kennedy's favorite fabric during her White House years. The fabric holds its shape and is naturally wrinkle-resistant.
- Hidden side seam pockets comfortably hold an iPhone Plus for days when you are on the go.
- Black a-line knee-length pleated skirt with pockets.
- Faced waistband with piping detail provides a smooth, tailored finish.
- The scarlet red 100% silk lining and couture style lace detailing covering the inside of the hem provide a shocking contrast to the luxe silk-wool outer fabric of this beautiful skirt.
- This style has less volume than our Diana Cocktail.
- Please consult our size guide to find the right fit. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might feel that we run small.
- Email us for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Size Guide >
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.
- Styled with heels and a jacket for the office, or the Marilyn tee and flats for casual Fridays in more formal offices
- When paired with a button-down shirt knotted at the waist and sandals, you have the perfect Saturday errands to brunch look.
This item will not be restocked in its current fabric but can be ordered on a made-to-order basis. It is available in sizes 0-14 in a range of colors in silk wool or silk cotton. Custom orders cannot be returned and ship 4-8 weeks after order is placed. Discounts do not apply.
Please email us at email@example.com for pricing and to discuss fabric options.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.