- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- What is deadstock fabric?
- Delivery & Returns
Mad Men is one of the founder's favorite shows. Some of the most iconic scenes of Betty Draper in a housecoat. We wanted to make a more versatile housecoat more like the 1920s beach pajamas women wore in stylish resort towns. The founder wears hers to protect herself from the sun when walking her dogs in sunny Charleston, SC. and as a swimsuit coverup.
- The Betty is made from crisp cotton that gives the style structure so you don't look like you are wearing a bathrobe in public.
- The kimono-style duster cardigan makes the coat feel easy and airy, perfect for sunny days or slightly cool nights.
- Kimono-style housecoat with three-quarter length bell sleeve, unlined.
- The kimono sleeve is loose, but if you are on the border of sizes or if you want a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might feel we run small.
- Email us if you need additional help selecting a size.
- Deadstock fabric
- 100% cotton made in India.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Size Guide >
**Note: Final sale items can only be exchanged or returned for store credit.**
- We like to pair this housecoat with our Maria housedress for days when you want to wear something comfortable, with a little bit of polish.
- The structure and fabric make this style extremely versatile, it can be worn as a beach coverup, an outer layer when you are on your way to the gym, or a lightweight duster cardigan for weekend errands.
- Deadstock is leftover fabric ordered by brands that overestimated their needs.
- We use several local suppliers in Los Angeles who carry overstock fabric. This strategy prevents us from creating additional waste in the form of excess fabric.
- It helps lower our carbon footprint as these suppliers are within walking distance of our atelier.
- It also means this style cannot be re-stocked in this particular color and fabric once the supply we purchasedruns out.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.