WHAT WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect includes the following:
- Personal information including payment related information you give us when you register or purchase through the site
- Content that you generate when interacting with our customer services team including details we require to contact you and verify your identity
- Other content that you generate through browsing activity including intended purchases, your marketing preferences, completion of surveys, wishlists, and participation in promotional activity
- Device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie IDs, IDFAs and other device identifiers, as well as geo location information, IoT technologies and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your browsing history, hashed email addresses, and your web log information
If you give us personal data about someone else, you must do so only with their explicit and prior consent.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Where we have the right to do so, we shall use and retain your personal information to personalize communications, to contact you, either via email, telephone, social media, text messages or postal mail in order to inform you of account activity, delivery fulfillment and marketing related activity.
Senza Tempo Fashion LLC Fashion works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you the high quality goods and services you expect from us such as fulfilment and delivery companies.
Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
- Supplier Partners: Senza Tempo Fashion LLC Fashion works with a number of trusted partners who supply products and services on our behalf. All partners are subject to thorough security checks, and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed in order to fulfil the orders you place or provide a service on our behalf.
- Delivery Partners: In order for you to receive your goods, Senza Tempo Fashion LLC Fashion works with a number of delivery partners. Again, we only pass limited information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
- IT Companies: Senza Tempo Fashion LLC Fashion works with business who support our website and other business systems
- Marketing Companies: We work with marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you or carry out surveys and product reviews on our behalf
- Payment processing: Senza Tempo Fashion LLC Fashion works with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments
As part of the processing of your personal data, decisions may be made by automated means. This means we may automatically decide that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk if our processing reveals your behaviour to be consistent with money laundering or known fraudulent conduct, or is inconsistent with your previous submissions, or you appear to have deliberately hidden your true identity. You have rights in relation to automated decision-making: if you want to know more please contact us using the details above.
If we, or a fraud prevention agency, determine that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk, we may refuse to provide the services you have requested, or to employ you, or we may stop providing existing services to you. A record of any fraud or money laundering risk will be retained by the fraud prevention agencies, and may result in others refusing to provide services, financing or employment to you. If you have any questions about this, please contact us on the details above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us. The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law.
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period
When creating an account or making a purchase on the website you will be able to indicate whether you do want to receive marketing communication from Senza Tempo Fashion LLC Fashion by ticking a box on the form.
You can control how we send personalised marketing, by channel, from the Subscriptions section of a registered account (‘My Account’.)
Accessing Subscriptions allows you to control how we communicate with you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in the email you received, or by changing your Subscription preferences. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily remove you from any marketing content.
You may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your request is processed.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties or partners which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
You can submit your rights servicing request by emailing email@example.com.
The GDPR provides you with the following rights:
- The right of access: Your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data along with details regarding the nature of processing.
- The right of rectification: your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right of portability: your right to receive the personal data concerning provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to be forgotten: your right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: your right for your data to be effectively ‘frozen’; stored and not further processed.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.