- Why we love it:
- Fit notes and construction details:
- Styling ideas:
- Made to order:
- Delivery & Returns
“It’s such a new look!” exclaimed Bazaar Editor-in-Chief, Carmel Snow, about Christian Dior's debut collection in 1947 which launched the fit and flare dress silhouette. The Bar Suit returned femininity to women's clothing in the post-WWII era and launched a global fashion revolution.
- Everyone needs that perfect little black dress with pockets that works for any occasion.
- The outer fabric is a silk-wool which is as luxurious as it is versatile. It elevates the even most simple design, which is probably why it was Jackie Kennedy's go-to fabric during her White House years.
- It’s the perfect black dress to wear to work and for an evening out with a quick swap of your accessories.
- The hidden side-seam pockets in this 50s style dress will comfortably hold an iPhone Plus without ruining the line of the dress.
- a-line pleated dress with pockets.
- Piping detail at waist and faced hem with couture style inside lace detail covering hem.
- Side darts provide shape to the bodice. (Note: this style is made from silk-wool and does not contain any stretch materials.)
- Lining is 100% silk.
- The bodice and waist are fitted, so please mind our size guide when selecting your size. We do not do vanity sizing, therefore one might feel we run small. If you are on the border, we recommend sizing up.
- Email us for additional sizing help.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Size Guide >
**Note: Final sale items can only be returned for store credit.**
- You can change up the look of this dress with the Coco or Jackie removable collar.
- The piping which defines the waist enables you to style the dress on its own or by adding a belt or scarf.
- Pair with a jacket and pearls for the day, or your favorite sparkly stilettos for an evening look.
This item will not be restocked in its current fabric, but is available in sizes 0-14 for on a made-to-order basis in a range of colors in silk-wool or silk cotton. Additional fabrics are possible, subject to availability.
Discounts do not apply to made-to-order items and cannot be returned. They ship 4-8 weeks after the order is placed.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to discuss fabric options.
Delivery: We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders within the United States via UPS. These orders typically arrive within 3–5 business days. Most orders ship same day if placed before 5 p.m. EST, or the next business day. Orders can take 3 business days to be processed.
Returns: We aim to help ever client make a fully informed purchase and are available for questions via chat, email or Zoom. If you are not satisfied with your Senza Tempo, you must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order number and reason for return.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your item, please email us your desired size and we will set aside the other item which will be shipped as soon as we receive your return.